Tuesday, March 18, 2008

OK

Suddenly remembered the old time I was working in Monster Inc. Love and hate, but I did enjoyed the time there with my old colleagues, they are all so nice and we are totally committed into the works we enjoyed(ok... or not enjoyed) We had fun and sorrow. And we have something very common, our incompleted loves.

Lo Yeah, Mama, Siu Ba Wong, Me, and Dd. We loved, we suffered. That's why we are so close and so far, in some sense we bonded together.

Recently I started to in love with 張震嶽( his songs, ok?), especially that new album...my god, I missed his concert in HK, with MC Hotdog and Tanya ga...

Found out that there are friends do worry about me a lot. That's for you guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4kMPq8UvCI

no worry, I am still surviving.

No comments: