Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bob Marley



I don't know Bob Marley before, no matter how famous he is in the Reggae....(ok I've heard of him but I've never really sit down and listen to that kind of music seriously...) And now I know that no one sit down to listen Bob Marley, hahaha.

Here in South America, I danced in Reggae music (it's more latin Reggae I believed...) I just finished watching a Bob Marley family concert DVD in my Brazil home, the location of the concert is Jamaica! totally different feeling, when I opened my heart and ear to explore new things, it's not impossible to feel or to touch somethings that you've never think about to know.

Music is a kind of thing I am going to explore here, to listen to different kind of Brazilian music, South American Music or others.... Open Heart!

No comments: