Friday, March 19, 2010

Coffee or Tea?

I used to drink Starbucks everyday after I worked in Central 3-4 years ago in Hong Kong.

The day before my 2 Brazil hosts asked a question,

Is coffee very expensive in Hong Kong??

And I discovered that I drink Brazilian Coffee beans everyday....

It’s used to be (or it is still now) very expensive when I am having Coffee Beans from South America or Africa in HK. Now I am here, enjoying my coffee almost everyday. I should treasure it.

I wish I can make my cappuccino here. Because never tried here in Brazil.

Every times when I went to different countries, I can always find things more expensive than at home. No matter it’s a developing countries that you think it should be cheap to buy things there.

Hong Kong is a very convenience city and that’s why people like to setup office and make business there. Time is money, the efficiency of the people and the work force save a lot of money.

After I made some Chinese tea for everyone home, yesterday I had Brazil tea! Smell very very similar to the India tea I tasted before. The name is.....I will ask again!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

please remember!kkk