Thursday, June 24, 2010

Health always comes first


All the time we talk to people, "please take care of your health."

Found that my colleague in Brazil, the Director of the Congress got a big problem in his only kidney…will need operation and he flied over to his home city and find a better doctor yesterday. As I think he doesn’t really trust the local medical service…

I don’t want to comment about the medical service here, I do want to point out, to understand your own body and do some precaution in advance is more important.

Will need to back up the works and will work more hard in the coming days…gambatte ne!

Today had a meeting and joined the seminar in the University, went there by myself; afterward I ran to the University snacks bar and watch the last 20 mins of the Japan vs Denmark game! Brilliant! Japan football golden time!!!

No comments: