Saturday, June 19, 2010

Learning Portuguese

Used to have Portuguese class with a girl who want to learn English, but because of the heavy work, I need to stop for a while, and I am not sure if we can have the class back too...I have only one more month in Belém...

But I found out that I am now very into learning this language, although I am still very poor in listening, I understand more now, I do think it can be certainly my real 4th language later! (or 5th if I counted my HK sign as a lang, unlike my poor Japanese/french/tagalo...that I speaks just some words...)

I believe everyone has their languages limit, like me, I speak more Portuguese ad English these few months, I started to forget some Chinese words.... I am sure it will be back, but at the same time my Portuguese vocab will be lost...

No comments: