Friday, June 18, 2010

To write just a little bit everyday

Everyday I learn new things here in Brazil, sometimes I want to make myself remember more, I recorded my voice and even in video. 

but why not write something short everyday when I can have internet before I go home early next year?
It might be just good, to let me remember more my time in South/Central America. 

Thanks for Little monster for inspire me that idea. 

Watching World Cup, England Team vs Algeria....Come on England....

in Brazil, people crazy with football (futebol), on Sunday, there will be great to go to the Belem City Centre, enjoy the Festa Junina here and watch the game with the locals! Full of Fun! 
Becoming a Die Hard Fan's of Brazil team, seriously planning for coming back to watch the World Cup 2014, 4 years later! and good time to see my good friends too!

Got my invitation???

 

No comments: